New Brand on board: I dig denim

We have got another newcomer among our range of brands this season. I DIG DENIM from Sweden. We got seduced by their fantastic look-book and the garments are definitely not disappointing once we have them in our hands! Really nice chino jeans and shorts just arrived to our shop this week. 

The designer and founder of the company is Hanna Clevegard. She grew up in Gothenburg on the Swedish west coast and this is also the landscape that influences her design. The shades of the nature and the sea are all reflected in her collections. Think grey granite, blue sea and sun bleached white fishermen houses.... This season's collection is called "The Ocean Blues" and we have picked the SOHO chinos and shorts as we think they just look so cool and comfy. 

We just love this brand and are so proud to have them on board from this season!
Welcome I Dig Denim!

find them here: I dig denim





Photos: I dig denim

No comments:

Post a Comment